Print and JDK1.5

2006-05-09 06:56:00 PM
jbuilder18
Anyone have any experience with printing from applets and JDK1.5?
I have many applets that are working just fine on jre1.4.
When I installed jdk1.5, printing failed with a Security issue.
This could be a serious problem for us who have many
clients running our Applets.
Anybody experienced this, or has anyone solved this issue?
Bruce Houghton

Re:Print and JDK1.5

Bruce Houghton wrote:
Anyone have any experience with printing from applets and JDK1.5?
I have many applets that are working just fine on jre1.4.
When I installed jdk1.5, printing failed with a Security issue.
This could be a serious problem for us who have many
clients running our Applets.
Anybody experienced this, or has anyone solved this issue?
Bruce Houghton

You might want to re-post this in the "applet-issues" group.
Otherwise, all I can recommend is trawling the Bug Parade and Forums at
Sun. You can do that better that I, since you know the exact security
exception.
bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/index.jsp
forum.java.sun.com/index.jspa
--