Parameter row

2003-09-29 11:56:20 PM
jbuilder19
I'm new in java so i excuse me in advance, someone can explain me how to use
parameter row, because when i use it in my project (with Mysql) the database
explorer of buider return me an error;
Is the ":" the correct symbol to reference a parametr row ? thank you in
advance

Re:Parameter row

antonio wrote:
I'm new in java so i excuse me in advance, someone can explain me how to
use parameter row, because when i use it in my project (with Mysql) the
database explorer of buider return me an error;
Is the ":" the correct symbol to reference a parametr row ? thank you in
advance
I am not sure, but I have had some probloems with the DataSets and mySQL. I
do not use the ParameterRows (I hate this ParamterRow mess the DataSets in
JB, why anyone wanted to do this is beyond me), so I cannot say what your
problems are.
I use straight SQL or JDBC when I need to create a paramtertized query.