About updateaction in toolbar problem.

2003-11-27 05:17:25 PM
jbuilder18
I have an UpdateAction in the toolbar and the set enable = false.
But when i call it to setEnable(true);
the button didnt update, why?
i have try to call update(..) for my action's ActionGroup . But it doesn't
work too.
Thank you.

Re:About updateaction in toolbar problem.

Your setEnabled() call has to be done only within the
UpdateAction.update() method.
The update() method should be called automatically when in a
toolbar which is visible.
"Micky_sun" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have an UpdateAction in the toolbar and the set enable =
false.
But when i call it to setEnable(true);
the button didnt update, why?
i have try to call update(..) for my action's ActionGroup .
But it doesn't
work too.
Thank you.

Re:About updateaction in toolbar problem.

Thank for your help... so much

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I have an UpdateAction in the toolbar and the set enable =
false.
But when i call it to setEnable(true);
the button didnt update, why?

i have try to call update(..) for my action's ActionGroup .
But it doesn't
work too.
Thank you.

{smallsort}