JBuilder vs ... JDeveloper 10g Features

2003-09-10 12:23:10 AM
jbuilder18
Hi ,
Did you guys checked out the new features that JDeveloper 10g (actually
9.0.5) provide ?... It seams that Oracle is going to take a big snap from
the Java IDE market with this release !!! There are alot of very useful
features :
- JSF / JSP / HTML WYSIWYG editor
- XML/Schema editor WYSIWYG editor
- database modeling
- EJB-JSP-Struts composer ....
These kind of goodies (at least JSP/HTML editor) seams should be a MUST for
JBuilder 10 !!!! I know , I know that is still behind the Java editor
actual status/features in other succesful IDE (IDEA for instance) ... but
sound quite promising as a IDE !
Here are the links :
otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/collateral/prodtour10g.html
otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/viewlets/viewlet.html
otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/collateral/jdev10g_fo.html
Just my 2 euro-cents ;)