grids & many elements including edit

2003-10-15 10:56:16 PM
jbuilder20
Hello,
Is there any 3rd party good grid for JBuilder, that can do some extra things
of the standard grid :
Fast declaration of columns on grid.
Make each sepecific elemnt be align to left or right, with mask, type (date
etc...), enabling comboboxes, etc...
Having many events that I can catch them.
With or without source (I want to make some columns to work for Hebrew, so I
maybe need
to use JNI to call API function to change the layer alignment).
Also I need support for sorting and grouping.
Are there are also any 3rd party good edit elements for JBuilder ?
What are the best products ?
Thanks :)

Re:grids & many elements including edit

On 10/15/2003 at 10:56:16 AM, Mr. x wrote:
Is there any 3rd party good grid for JBuilder, that can do some extra
things of the standard grid :
I answered this question in another newsgroup.
Please do not multipost, as it is against the rules for this news
server. You can find the newsgroup guidelines at:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]