ETA for JBuilder 2005

2004-09-24 04:02:08 AM
jbuilder19
Does anyone know when the foundation of JBuilder 2005 is to be released?

Re:ETA for JBuilder 2005

Dominik Pich wrote:
Does anyone know when the foundation of JBuilder 2005 is to be released?
Unless it has been published on the Web site, no.
Historically, it has been about a month after
the official announcement that the product
has been released. Don't ask why that is,
because no one has an answer which will
satisfy those who are impatient.
Regrettably, patience is now a character
flaw.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:ETA for JBuilder 2005

On 2004-09-23 19:08:08 -0700, "Paul Furbacher [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >said:
Dominik Pich wrote:

>Does anyone know when the foundation of JBuilder 2005 is to be released?

Unless it has been published on the Web site, no.

Historically, it has been about a month after
the official announcement that the product
has been released. Don't ask why that is,
because no one has an answer which will
satisfy those who are impatient.

Regrettably, patience is now a character
flaw.
I called today to check and was told they will start shipping next
week, "in order of priority." I didn't want to ask what that means for
fear of the answer ;-)

{smallsort}

Re:ETA for JBuilder 2005

On 2004-09-23 19:08:08 -0700, "Paul Furbacher [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >said:

>Dominik Pich wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know when the foundation of JBuilder 2005 is to be released?
>
>Unless it has been published on the Web site, no.
>
>Historically, it has been about a month after
>the official announcement that the product
>has been released. Don't ask why that is,
>because no one has an answer which will
>satisfy those who are impatient.
>
>Regrettably, patience is now a character
>flaw.

I called today to check and was told they will start shipping next
week, "in order of priority." I didn't want to ask what that means for
fear of the answer ;-)

Download the JBuilder 2005 Enterprise Trial, use that for 30 days, it converts to the Foundation when the Trial Expires!

Re:ETA for JBuilder 2005

My 2005 Devloper disk came today.