Where did th Wizards go?

2004-12-07 12:55:05 AM
jbuilder5
Hi, Where did the Wizards go in 2005 Developer?
How do I build a native exe, or Jar file?

Re:Where did th Wizards go?

Mike Dever wrote:
Hi, Where did the Wizards go in 2005 Developer?
How do I build a native exe, or Jar file?
Note, this isn't really a Macintosh specific question, and probably
should have been posted in the .ide group instead.
In JB2005, in an effort to increase usability, many of the menus were
rearranged. The Wizards can be found under the main Edit menu, or you
can use the Ctrl-Shift-W shortcut.
And, I see that doesn't answer your question. The wizards to add whole
new modules like jars and native exes to your project are found from the
File | New menu, Archive section.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]