10gAS plugin for JBuilder X

2004-12-11 04:43:09 AM
jbuilder20
I am using Jbuilder X.
I m facing problem with configuring Oracle 10g As plug-in for Jbuilder X.I have followed instructions and I am able to install plug-in and configure oracle 10g AS and able to start Oracle 10g AS from Jbuilder.
To test the configuration, I have written a simple J2ee application, which contains EJB and Web components. Web Component contains one JSP which displays a text which is retrieved from the EJB component. I am able to build .ear file and I am able to deploy it onto the server perfectly. But when I try to run the application, it always displays Invalid Protocol. when I refresh the same screen, it changes the messages to "URL: Unable to open location: no protocol: $$UnknownLocation$$"..
In the server log, I also wee this message "04/10/11 10:51:40 ArchiveContext: containsDirectory(META-INF) plus '/' found in C:\oracleas\j2ee\home\applications\TestOC4J\TestEJB.jar in entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF".
I am not sure where it is going wrong. Nor I find any documentation to solve my problems.
FYI: In the OC4J Deployment Properties, what should be the value for "Web site name:" by default it shows "http-web-site" as value. I have tried to change the value to the web application name which I have given for this application. eventhough same problem.
How can I solve this problem.
Early reply would be greatly appreciated. I have already spent 2 weeks worth of my time on this. Please give me your response soon
Thank you