Native executable explanation?

2003-11-28 05:43:49 PM
jbuilder10
Hi,
I'm a JBuilderX newbie and saw the feature for creating
a "native executable" for my jar file.
Does this executable wrapper also include the JRE?
Or will I have to have a user install that separately?
I looked in the help, but couldn't find hardly any info
on what is going into that native executable wrapper.
Thanks!
John Roberts
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Native executable explanation?

The native wrapper is a native executable that includes your main jar
and launch it by calling the default JRE on your platform or the JRE
defined in an accompaning .config file (in both cases it is up to you to
install the JRE)
HTH,

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu