package javax.xml.rpc.namespace does not exist

2004-02-24 04:54:05 AM
jbuilder18
I just installed JBuilder, and I am trying to write my first client to
consume .Net service.
However I get an error message" package javax.xml.rpc.namespace does not
exist"
Any ideas on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciate.
Thanks
Ella
P.S.
I also have WebServices Pack installed.

Re:package javax.xml.rpc.namespace does not exist

Ella wrote:
I just installed JBuilder, and I am trying to write my first client to
consume .Net service.

However I get an error message" package javax.xml.rpc.namespace does not
exist"

Any ideas on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Ella

P.S.

I also have WebServices Pack installed.

You need to read the JBuilder help files on 2 subjects.
1. Configuring Libraries
2. Adding Libraries to your project
--
Regards,