How is Crystal Report performance with JBuilderX Integration ?

2004-08-07 08:55:27 AM
jbuilder20
Hi All,
I read this NG about using Crystal report with Java/JBuilder.
Our customer has decided to go with Java and we are looking at
developement and reporting tools for it. Could you pls share me some
info .. and pls help me with this question..
Is it easy and work well in production, Crystal report integration
with JBuilder ?
Is it equally well for both Java application and Java web client ?
If I wrap the Crystal Report within Java app , can the report run
Linux/Unix operation system/ any browser ? (so far I know Crystal is
Windows only)
Should we purchase Crystal Report processor license if we deploy
Crystal within Java App on web ?
Thank you for your kind help,
Krist