Which XML Parser is better(JBuilder XmL and Xerces)?

2005-03-24 12:42:10 AM
jbuilder15
Hello all:
I want to read and write some xml files in my current java project. Does
anyone give me some comments for which xml parsing tool i may use?
I know two xml parser. one is JBuilder XML parser and the other is Xerces
Java Parser 1.4.4
thankyou
-Daniel

Re:Which XML Parser is better(JBuilder XmL and Xerces)?

Daniel Mark wrote:
I know two xml parser. one is JBuilder XML parser and the other is Xerces
Java Parser 1.4.4
Unless I'm misunderstanding, what you're calling "JBuilder XML parser"
is Xerces2 Java Parser. Which version of Xerces is included depends on
which version of JBuiler you're using, but JBuilder 2005 includes Xerces
2.4.0. It should be fairly obvious from the version number which of
those two is better (hint: 2.4.0 is higher than 1.4.4 :-), but you can
get more information from the Apache web site at URL's such as:
xml.apache.org/xerces2-j
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]