Re: Signature Capture on PDA

2003-07-02 07:52:04 AM
jbuilder24
The Java Bean you are creating sounds perfect for my application which runs
on a PersonalJava platform.
I would be interested to hear more when it is completed.
peter
"Rob Tiffany" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Peter,
I've almost finished creating my Signature Capture Java Bean the runs
on
PersonalJava. It saves the signature locally as a bitmap on your Pocket
PC.
I already have a Compact Framework signature capture control for sale on
Handango.com.

Rob Tiffany

"Peter Strempel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Can anyone help with signature capture on a PDA.
>Somehow I need to capture a signature written on the screen and hold it
in