I cannot find "SpringLayout" in JB9.0 Layout setting?

2003-11-26 05:11:41 AM
jbuilder16
hello all:
Does JB9.0 support the SpringLayout, a new feature introduced in jdk1.4?
I cannot find the available selection for that when I check the properties
panel.
thank you.

Re:I cannot find "SpringLayout" in JB9.0 Layout setting?

Daniel Mark wrote:
hello all:
Does JB9.0 support the SpringLayout, a new feature introduced in
jdk1.4?
I cannot find the available selection for that when I check the properties
panel.

thank you.
Not in the designer mode unfortunately. I do not know of a single IDE which
contains a GUI designer that incorporated the new Spring Layout Managers.

Re:I cannot find "SpringLayout" in JB9.0 Layout setting?

Somewhat off topic for this group but - if anyone is
interested in how JBuidler builder could support
SpringLayout in the future - there is a builder that
supports it here:
bob.twistedprotein.com
Philip
pNichols < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
Daniel Mark wrote:

>hello all:
>Does JB9.0 support the SpringLayout, a new feature introduced in
>jdk1.4?
>I cannot find the available selection for that when I check the properties
>panel.
>

>thank you.

Not in the designer mode unfortunately. I do not know of a single IDE which
contains a GUI designer that incorporated the new Spring Layout Managers.

{smallsort}