cvs checkout error

2004-05-07 02:34:46 PM
jbuilder3
Who can tell me how to add module to CVS
i use jbuilder version 9.0.125 and cvs version 2.0.14
i am trying to placing project into cvs step3 and
it makes a problem , it has this kind of Error
//---------------error message-------------
Failed to checkout CVSROOT/cvswrappers.Permission to checkout this file is
necessary to configure CVS to recognize certain binary file types.
Checking to make sure that aaa does not already exist.
Failed to create the module "aaa" in the CVS repository. CVS returned the
following error:
cvs.exe import: CVSROOT may only specify a positive, non-zero, integer port
(not `d:).
cvs.exe import: Perhaps you entered a relative pathname?
cvs.exe [import aborted]: Bad CVSROOT:
`:pserver: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :d:/cvs/framework.
//------------------------------------------
1. I have tested ID by Eclipse and It says my ID is right
then I've created a folder in CVS
2. but jbuilder causes Error
thank very much for read my problem
and please help me!!!

Re:cvs checkout error

Try to use the "Repository prefix" option of CVSNT to remove the d: of
your repository path.
HTH,

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

Re:cvs checkout error

Ludovic HOCHET wrote:
Try to use the "Repository prefix" option of CVSNT to remove the d: of
your repository path.
HTH,

I'm curious. I haven't used CVSNT before. All my CVS repositories have
been Unix based (Linux, Solaris). Is that a server-side option?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:cvs checkout error

Lori M Olson (TeamB) a écrit :
Ludovic HOCHET wrote:

>Try to use the "Repository prefix" option of CVSNT to remove the d: of
>your repository path.
>HTH,

I'm curious. I haven't used CVSNT before. All my CVS repositories have
been Unix based (Linux, Solaris). Is that a server-side option?
Yes. (One select the prefix -- in his case, I guess d:\cvs -- in the
CVSNT config panel applet, then adds the end of the repository path -- here
/framework -- as a valid repository root)
Btw, v2.0.41 has a new option that used in conjunction with the prefix
option help pretend to be a well behaved *nix cvs server (not needed
though for JB :p ).