Italicized method names

2006-09-22 12:40:03 AM
jbuilder7
What does it mean when JBuilder italicizes a method name?

Re:Italicized method names

Howard Brazee wrote:
What does it mean when JBuilder italicizes a method name?
Overridden method if light gray.
Static method if darker gray/black.
Go to Tools>Preferences ...>Editor>Color.
Scroll through the sample code until you find
the color or font style, click on that, and
the "Screen element" list will highlight the
name of the styling.
For some reason, double-clicking in the screen
element list doesn't focus the element in the
code sample. It's not natural to do it only
one way, i.e., sample to list.
Seems to me that this use to work both ways.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: