Ctrl + mouse wheel destroys JBuilder 9 help

2003-09-09 10:57:04 PM
jbuilder2
Open "Whats new in JBuilder" help topic. Press Ctrl key and scroll the wheel of the mouse. The effect is very interesting: nothing becomes visible.
I did so because I expected to increase the font (like in IE), but occasionaly encountered a bug.

Re:Ctrl + mouse wheel destroys JBuilder 9 help

Ihor Bobak wrote:
Open "Whats new in JBuilder" help topic. Press Ctrl key and scroll the wheel of the mouse. The effect is very interesting: nothing becomes visible.

I did so because I expected to increase the font (like in IE), but occasionaly encountered a bug.
Interesting. It only happens in the Help. In a source view, it does
nothing, and in an "HTML View" on a JSP, it only works to reduce the
font (into virtual invisiblity).
I'd report that on Quality Central, if I were you. qc.borland.com
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)