Why are webservices grayed?

2004-02-02 08:22:36 PM
jbuilder6
If I Select File, New, Webservices, everything is grayed. Why? I have the
Enterprise version!

Re:Why are webservices grayed?

"Mar" <SPAMBLOCK@SPAMBLOK>wrote in message
If I Select File, New, Webservices, everything is grayed. Why? I have the
Enterprise version!

I don't have my copy in front of me, but I ran into the same thing.
I think it had something to do with creating a web application or package
or something first. FWIW it was in the helpfile where I got the answer.
Mike

"Mar" <SPAMBLOCK@SPAMBLOK>writes:
If I Select File, New, Webservices, everything is grayed. Why? I
have the Enterprise version!
Is your *project* configured to use a server that supports web services?

{smallsort}

Re:Why are webservices grayed?

"Tor Iver Wilhelmsen (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
Is your *project* configured to use a server that supports web services?
You mean I have to set a sort of services container like BES first?

Re:Why are webservices grayed?

"Mar" <SPAMBLOCK@SPAMBLOK>writes:
You mean I have to set a sort of services container like BES first?
Yes. Otherwise, it doesn't know how to use any proprietary extensions etc.

Re:Why are webservices grayed?

"Tor Iver Wilhelmsen (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
Yes. Otherwise, it doesn't know how to use any proprietary extensions etc.
Ok, it worked!