Can you use source package discovery but exlude subdirectories?

2004-07-09 12:57:15 AM
jbuilder7
I am using Teamware version control which likes to plop "SCCS" subdirectories everywhere throughout my codebase. By default, JBuilder discovers these subdirectories as code along with everything else, even though I don't want it to. Is there a way to still use the auto source package discovery feature, but filter out all of these pesky "SCCS" subdirectories?
Regards,
Mike

Re:Can you use source package discovery but exlude subdirectories?

Mike Krause wrote:
I am using Teamware version control which likes to plop "SCCS"
subdirectories everywhere throughout my codebase. By default,
JBuilder discovers these subdirectories as code along with everything
else, even though I don't want it to. Is there a way to still use
the auto source package discovery feature, but filter out all of
these pesky "SCCS" subdirectories?

Regards,

Mike
If you are using Foundation... no. If you are using any other edition,
yes. But I'm not sure if there is a global way, or if you have to
exclude each of these directories individually.
In the project pane, right-click on the package/directory in question
and choose "Apply Filter" from the context menu. I'm sure you can
figure it out from there.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]