UI Designer Fails

2004-10-30 07:02:00 AM
jbuilder21
Hi,
I am designing Swing UI using JBuilder. I get the following while Designer fails to load. All the classes it refers are accessible to the project. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Failed to create live value from LineupDetailPanelModel model = null;: null
Failed to create live value from private ScheduleViewPanelUI viewPanelUI;: null
Thanks,
Jay

Re:UI Designer Fails

Hi,
I use JBuilder Designer to design the UI. It fails to load the designer stating as below.
Failed to create live value from private ScheduleViewPanelUI viewPanelUI;: null
Any help wouold be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jay

Re:UI Designer Fails

You a priori need to create instances for those members on their
declaration lines so that the designer can make use of them in the
"live" representation of your class
eg.:
LineupDetailPanelModel model = new LineupDetailPanelModel();
private ScheduleViewPanelUI viewPanelUI = new ScheduleViewPanelUI();

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

{smallsort}

Re:UI Designer Fails

"Jay" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I use JBuilder Designer to design the UI. It fails to load the designer
stating as below.

Failed to create live value from private ScheduleViewPanelUI viewPanelUI;:
null

A code snippet would be helpful, or a full stack trace at the least.