Keymapping and tabs JBuilderX

2004-02-04 06:25:24 AM
jbuilder15
Version X has changed the editor again. I wanted to be able to press the
tab key and get a tab, and highlight a block and press the tab key and get a
block indent (like any other editor) Any idea what the magic keymap
combination is to get this to work ?
In previous versions you just had to reassign the format key to F2 from the
tab key and everything worked .. now it just deletes my block of code on a
block indent. I know I can use CtrlShift-I but after 20+ years of editors
that dont, it would be nice to get normal behaviour.
Jan

Re:Keymapping and tabs JBuilderX

"Jan Svensson" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In previous versions you just had to reassign the format key to F2
from the
tab key and everything worked .. now it just deletes my block of code
on a
block indent.
I don't think anything related to the Tab key was changed in JBuilder X.
I just tried it, and neither Tab nor F2 deleted my code. F2 did a block
indent. Can you give more details about what you're doing?
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)