Re: Help...Jbuilder 8 files

2003-08-23 09:17:26 PM
jbuilder8
"blackgold" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
It seems that I need more than just Jbuilder 8. I would need other
supporting programs too? The problem is "What are they". A direct
help-answer would be appreciated, or shooting arrows in the right
direction
would do just as well.
First, you might as well get JBuilder 9 Personal instead. It's also
free, and there's no point in starting with an old version before you
even get going.
Why do you think you need other programs? Are you getting some kind of
error message that you're trying to fix? JB8 is a complete application.
You shouldn't need something else to make it run.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:Re: Help...Jbuilder 8 files

Thanks