Re: 'Cannot resolve symbol', but the symbol is there!

2004-09-02 04:10:19 AM
jbuilder24
I have a similar problem. I have a project with a required librairy attached to it. The project of the required librairy compiled correctly and others symbol symbols in that librairy are accessible with no problems. But for one of them, the compiler report that it cannot resolved it.
"XSearch.java": cannot resolve symbol: method AcrobotStateNeuralRepresentation ()in class morenips2004.XSearch at line 26, column 48
Other symbols from that librairy are properly accessed from my current project, and that librairy compiles fine. Even the auto-list features and the API decompiler find the symbol.