How to speed up JBuilder X editor? newbie

2004-02-09 10:59:27 PM
jbuilder17
Hello,
I am trying out JBuilder X on a P3 intel 1.0GHz dual proc. with 500MB
ram and plenty of hard-drive space.
The editor is very very slow, how can I speed it up?
I tried JB9 before and it was very slow too but JBX is even worse.
I tried checking off all the JBuilder editor preferences to improve
performance but still very very slow (unusable) ?
Thanks.

Re:How to speed up JBuilder X editor? newbie

Reginald N wrote:
Hello,
I am trying out JBuilder X on a P3 intel 1.0GHz dual proc. with 500MB
ram and plenty of hard-drive space.
The editor is very very slow, how can I speed it up?
I tried JB9 before and it was very slow too but JBX is even worse.
I tried checking off all the JBuilder editor preferences to improve
performance but still very very slow (unusable) ?

Thanks.
Might be a video problems. Check the FAQ site.
Secondly, try swithcing to JDk 1.4.2_03. This made a world of difference on
my Suse Linux Workstation.