JBUilder 2007 Help doesn't work

2007-06-07 12:44:54 AM
jbuilder6
Greetings,
After having installed JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial version, I started it
and I clicked on the Help menu. Nothing happened and since the application
didn't respond any more I have to abort it. I repeated the operation several
times and, after that, I uninstalled it. Very bad impression ! I never
experienced this kind of problems with Eclipse based IDEs.
Kind regards,
nicolas

Re:JBUilder 2007 Help doesn't work

nicolas duminil wrote:
Greetings,

After having installed JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial version, I started it
and I clicked on the Help menu. Nothing happened and since the application
didn't respond any more I have to abort it. I repeated the operation several
times and, after that, I uninstalled it. Very bad impression ! I never
experienced this kind of problems with Eclipse based IDEs.

Kind regards,

nicolas

Details. We need more details. What operating system, etc, are you using?
Have you checked the Eclipse log file to see if any exceptions were thrown?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]