Re: How to make JB8's Embedded Web Browser pretend to be an another then IE4?

2003-07-15 11:40:14 PM
jbuilder18
Serge wrote:
For purposes of debugging front-end I need to check page presentation in
different (if not all/majority) web browsers.
JBuilder 8 browser says it is IE4.

How to make 'im think that he is Netscape or Mozilla?

Serge

Then don't use the embedded browser. It's really limited and doesn't do
Javascript and all sorts of things. Just use one of those other browsers.
Tools | IDE Options, Web tab. Get JBuilder to cut and paste the URL to
the clipboard so you can copy it into a real browser.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Re: How to make JB8's Embedded Web Browser pretend to be an another then IE4?

Thanks, Lori.
That's exactly what I've come to...
Kind regards,
Serge