TODO in tray

2003-07-28 11:53:56 PM
jbuilder21
One feature I miss from Eclipse is the blue mark in the tray where
there's a TODO mark in the code. JB8 doesn't seem to have this, and I
haven't found an OpenTool to replicate it.
Did I miss something?
jason

Re:TODO in tray

todo comments show up at the top of the structre pane. They have to be
java doc style comments i.e. @todo
Click on them and it navigates to the comment.

Greg Hamer wrote:
todo comments show up at the top of the structre pane. They have to be
java doc style comments i.e. @todo
Click on them and it navigates to the comment.
Sure, I did see that. I was just hoping for a visual prompting the tray.
jason

{smallsort}