Re: license needed for jbuilder - came with my purchase of C++ BuilderPro (v5)

2005-03-10 12:43:06 AM
jbuilder10
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
(ProteanThread) wrote:

>I purchased C++ Builder Pro about 3-4 years ago and it came with jbuilder
>through school. But I misplaced the activation code for jbuilder. Is it
>possible to obtain a new activation code without having to re-purchase
>another jbuilder?

What version/edition of JBuilder are we talking about here?

Argh!!!! DO NOT crosspost. It is against the newsgroup rules.
Followups set to the install group.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Re: license needed for jbuilder - came with my purchase of C++ BuilderPro (v5)

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
(ProteanThread) wrote:

>I purchased C++ Builder Pro about 3-4 years ago and it came with jbuilder
>through school. But I misplaced the activation code for jbuilder. Is it
>possible to obtain a new activation code without having to re-purchase
>another jbuilder?

What version/edition of JBuilder are we talking about here?

JBuilder 3.5 Foundation is what the CD says.