Borland JBuilder X Enterprise install problem

2004-06-03 03:24:24 AM
jbuilder13
Howdy all,
Im trying to install the Borland JBuilder X Enterprise in a MS Windows
2003 Server Standard and it returns the following message:
------------------------------
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -92
at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1444)
at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1411)
at ZeroGlh.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.JavaHomeMF.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.JavaHomeMF.b(Unknown Source)
at
com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.MagicFolder.initializeAllMagicFolderPaths(Unknown
Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.d(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.c(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at
at
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)
------------------------------
Somebody knows what it means, because I installed all updates for
Windows and Java (1.4.2_04). Why can I install in a Windows XP (SP1)
with any problem?
If you know it and can help me I will thank you.
Regards,
Marcelo Muzilli

Re:Borland JBuilder X Enterprise install problem

Marcelo Muzilli wrote:
Howdy all,
Im trying to install the Borland JBuilder X Enterprise in a MS
Windows 2003 Server Standard and it returns the following message:

bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,31914,00.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)