JBuilder X installation issue with Windows Server 2003

2003-12-02 07:18:17 PM
jbuilder3
Hi I was trying to install the JBuilder X Enterprise trial which I
downloaded from Borland in my PC which has Windows Server 2003 as OS. In the
middle of the installation process I got the following error:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -58
at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1444)
at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1411)
at ZeroGlh.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.JavaHomeMF.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.JavaHomeMF.b(Unknown Source)
at
com.zerog.ia.installer.util.magicfolders.MagicFolder.initializeAllMagicFolde
rPaths(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.d(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.c(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at
)
at
.java:25)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)
I tried installating again, but the same error persisted. Interestingly,
when tried to install it in Windows XP Pro (my PC has dual boot facility)
things went fine. Can you guys please tell what the problem is. What do I
have to do to install JBuilder X in Windows Server 2003? Of is it like
JBuilder X is compatiblity problem with Windows Server 2003.
Bob

Re:JBuilder X installation issue with Windows Server 2003

I had exactly the same *)(?ing problem... Damm Windows!!!
Seby
"Soumya Mukherjee" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
[...]

Please check the "instalation problem" thread started on 23/11/2003

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

{smallsort}