Where I can download the "JDK 5.0/1.5 Language Extension Compiler Support",Thx.

2005-03-24 02:44:46 PM
jbuilder0
I login the borland codecentral but the server looks like with some
error.Can somebody send me the tools?
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing

Re:Where I can download the "JDK 5.0/1.5 Language Extension Compiler Support",Thx.

Fengle wrote:
I login the borland codecentral but the server looks like with some
error.Can somebody send me the tools?
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing

I just tried and it WFM (for the acronym impaired: works for me)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Fengle wrote:
I login the borland codecentral but the server looks like with some
error.Can somebody send me the tools?
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing

Asked and answered in the install group. Please do not multipost. It
is against the newsgroup rules.
support.borland.com/newsgroups/guidelines.asp
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]
question.
Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:Where I can download the "JDK 5.0/1.5 Language Extension Compiler Support",Thx.

I'v got no problem getting it from there too ; though you're not the
first person to have difficulties... I've put it there as well:
https://jbuilder-opentools.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=2345
but really I think that people should rather use JB2005 (Foundation).
HTH,
Fengle a écrit :
I login the borland codecentral but the server looks like with some
error.Can somebody send me the tools?
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu