Windows Console Executable Jar

2004-01-29 08:12:44 PM
jbuilder0
Is there any way to manually create a Windows Console Executable Jar? I'm using Ant to create the Jar and I specify the main class in the manifest. Hopefully using Ant, I would like to create an executable jar which is run from the DOS prompt, in order to leave the shell open to view the System.out messages. Thank you greatly for any replies!!!

Re:Windows Console Executable Jar