How to establish LookAndFeel in style Borland?

2005-01-25 11:45:43 PM
jbuilder3
I write the application in JBuilderX (Swing). Who can will prompt as to change L&F the application that was as in itself JBulder at choice L&F for him in style Borland?
Search on different search engine in Internet was without results...

Re:How to establish LookAndFeel in style Borland?

Sergey Karpov wrote:

I write the application in JBuilderX (Swing). Who can will prompt as
to change L&F the application that was as in itself JBulder at choice
L&F for him in style Borland?
Well, Borland doesn't make it easy...
The look and feel is in BorlandLookAndFeel.jar in the redist directory
of your JBuilder installation. Add that JAR to your project then set
the look and feel on startup as follows:
UIManager.setLookAndFeel("com.borland.plaf.borland.BorlandLookAndFeel");
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Kevin Dean [TeamB] wrote:
Sergey Karpov wrote:

>I write the application in JBuilderX (Swing). Who can will prompt as
>to change L&F the application that was as in itself JBulder at choice
>L&F for him in style Borland?

Well, Borland doesn't make it easy...

Doesn't. Kevin :)

{smallsort}