API for Jbuilder 9

2003-12-16 04:59:40 AM
jbuilder15
hi,
for some reasons, i cannot use the api in jbuilder 9 while i can use it in
jbuilder 8
for example,
String.charAt class
i can see it in version 8
but there is not such class in version 9
how come?

Re:API for Jbuilder 9

Clifton wrote:
hi,

for some reasons, i cannot use the api in jbuilder 9 while i can use it in
jbuilder 8
for example,
String.charAt class
i can see it in version 8
but there is not such class in version 9
how come?

I see String.charAt in JB9. I think you might have a messed up JDK.
Try removing it and adding it again (Tools | Configure JDK's).
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)