Dialog Icon

2007-02-08 09:51:10 PM
jbuilder20
Hi
I want to build Dialog without top-left Dialog Icon.
Can i do?

Re:Dialog Icon

leonid wrote:
I want to build Dialog without top-left Dialog Icon.
Can i do?
The setUndecorated() method may do what you want, but I haven't tested it.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:Dialog Icon

No.
setUndecorated() method builds Dialog in general without border
Thanks.
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
leonid wrote:

>I want to build Dialog without top-left Dialog Icon.
>Can i do?

The setUndecorated() method may do what you want, but I haven't tested it.

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/

info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

{smallsort}

Re:Dialog Icon

leonid wrote:
setUndecorated() method builds Dialog in general without border
The only reference I can find is to the Eclipse SWT RemoveMenu() method.
You'd have to research it further yourself, but here's a starting point:
cs.nyu.edu/zilin/swt/API/org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.html