Collapsed JTableHeader

2005-01-08 03:18:13 AM
jbuilder12
Hi,
I have constructed a tree-table, but the column headings are crunched so it
looks like only the border is showing. I looked at JTableHeader and the
font info is correct; therefore, the column heading height should be
calculated. I've debugged this for 2 days now and I am stumped. Anyone
have any ideas?
Thank you,
Don

Re:Collapsed JTableHeader

Hi,
Well, it took 2 days, but I finally figured it out. The first column header
has an empty string, which I want for a column of check boxes. Apparently
an empty string causes no height to be calculated. After I put one space in
the first column header, all the column headings appeared.
Thank you,
Don