Java coffee cup

2005-03-24 06:07:04 PM
jbuilder14
Hi,
I'm interested in two things
1)What code do I use to change the Java coffe cup icon in the title bar
2) What tool can I use to create an image to use in the title bar. And does
the tool make it into a gif, jpeg, ico that will be easy to make out in the
small spca its given...Also what the code to add this

Re:Java coffee cup

M_tizer wrote:
I'm interested in two things
1)What code do I use to change the Java coffe cup icon in the title bar
2) What tool can I use to create an image to use in the title bar. And does
the tool make it into a gif, jpeg, ico that will be easy to make out in the
small spca its given...Also what the code to add this

1. java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/misc/icon.html
2. Google search for free +icon +editor
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]