Cannot populate SQL Server 2000 database using XMLDBMS Table

2004-10-18 10:59:13 AM
jbuilder17
I am getting the error:
"Transfer to DBMS Failure - de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.KeyException:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is busy with results for
another hstmt"
everytime I hit the "Transfer" button or do it programatically in
JBuilder 2005. can somebody explain to me and help me on how to fix this
problem?

Re:Cannot populate SQL Server 2000 database using XMLDBMS Table

Jonathan Estabillo wrote:
I am getting the error:

"Transfer to DBMS Failure - de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.KeyException:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is busy with results for
another hstmt"

everytime I hit the "Transfer" button or do it programatically in
JBuilder 2005. can somebody explain to me and help me on how to fix this
problem?
Try using a real JDBC driver instead of the JDBC-ODBC bridge driver.
You can download one from Microsoft, or you can use the jTDS open source
driver (which I would recommend).
jtds.sourceforge.net
See the JBuilder help documentation for details on how to install a JDBC
driver for use within JBuilder.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]