Hibernate and Jbuilder 8

2003-12-18 02:48:25 AM
jbuilder23
Anyone know any Hibernate plugin for JBuilder 8 IDE?
Thanks,
Alejandro....

Re:Hibernate and Jbuilder 8

I am looking for it too.

Alejandro Guzman wrote:
Anyone know any Hibernate plugin for JBuilder 8 IDE?
There is doesn't appear to be an Open Tool for
Hibernate. Nothing is listed at Code Central.
What do you need it to do that the utilities which
come with Hibernate? Do you simply want the tools
to work inside JBuilder, or do you want features
which they don't provide? If the latter, what
features?
For which edition of JBuilder 8 (or later)
are you asking for Hibernate support?
I see a problem if you are hoping for an Open
Tool which works with Personal and you want
features which assist you in the integration
of Hibernate into Web applications.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:Hibernate and Jbuilder 8

Paul Furbacher wrote:
Alejandro Guzman wrote:

>Anyone know any Hibernate plugin for JBuilder 8 IDE?
>Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I just noticed two things:
1. You multi-posted to this and at least one other
newsgroup. The newsgroups guidelines ask that you post
to one group only, that it, post to the most appropriate
newsgroup.
2. "Documentation" is not really the most appropriate
newsgroup. Since JBuilder plug-ins are called
Open Tools, "opentools" is the most appropriate newsgroup.
"Enterprise" is okay, since Hibernate is an ORM and
enterprise applications frequently make use of ORMs.
It would be a good idea to move any response to my
first response to the "opentools" newsgroup.
Thanks.