Custom Columns

2004-09-15 02:28:36 AM
jbuilder7
Hello,
Is there any way I can make one column editable and the otherone not in
jdbTable. ?
The reason I am posting the question here is because there is a dataset
attacted to that grid.
If you were to set jdbTable property as editable(false) this results in the
whole table being non-editable.
I tried playing with the column settings in the dataset by setting the
columns editable or not but to no avail.
Regards.

Re:Custom Columns

Just make the column persistent and setEditable(false).