Right Mouse Button J-Builder X

2004-02-19 10:22:13 AM
jbuilder17
I am having a problem with J-Builder X Foundation, I installed it on panther 10.3.2 and have the Java 1.4.2 installed. It all works. I have a microsoft intelimouse, the right button works fine in the project pane, structure pane but won't work in the editor pane. An suggestions?
Ben.

Re:Right Mouse Button J-Builder X

"Ben" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

I am having a problem with J-Builder X Foundation, I installed it on panther 10.3.2 and have the Java 1.4.2 installed. It all works. I have a microsoft intelimouse, the right button works fine in the project pane, structure pane but won't work in the editor pane. An suggestions?

Ben.

I Have the same configuration as you, and I can verify that the MS mouse does NOT work in the editor pane

BB wrote:
"Ben" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>I am having a problem with J-Builder X Foundation, I installed it
>on panther 10.3.2 and have the Java 1.4.2 installed. It all
>works. I have a microsoft intelimouse, the right button works
>fine in the project pane, structure pane but won't work in the
>editor pane. An suggestions?
>
>Ben.

I Have the same configuration as you, and I can verify that the MS
mouse does NOT work in the editor pane
It might be a good idea to log a report on this at
Quality Central. If you are using Foundation,
and it is not accessible from the Tools menu,
go to
qc.borland.com
Read the Web site, and then download the QCClient.jar.
Install it as directed. Restart JBuilder after
installing. Then log your report from inside JBuilder
(Tools>Quality Central).
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

"BB" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

"Ben" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>I am having a problem with J-Builder X Foundation, I installed it on panther 10.3.2 and have the Java 1.4.2 installed. It all works. I have a microsoft intelimouse, the right button works fine in the project pane, structure pane but won't work in the editor pane. An suggestions?
>
>Ben.

I Have the same configuration as you, and I can verify that the MS mouse does NOT work in the editor pane
I can also add that it does not seem to work with either a Kensington usb two button, or a Logitech usb two button mouse, so it may not be a mouse vendor specific issue.
Deepak.

Deepak Kumar wrote:
I can also add that it does not seem to work with either a
Kensington usb two button, or a Logitech usb two button mouse, so it
may not be a mouse vendor specific issue.
Everybody: It does no good to talk about it here
other than to maybe reassure each other in some
small way.
If it's a bug, file it at Quality Central.
I just went there, and found no report on the
issue. I don't see the problem because I haven't
installed Panther and 1.4.2 on any of my systems
yet. Otherwise, I would do it (that is, if I saw
the problem under such conditions).
Will at least one of you file this, please?! And
then, will the others either add comments to say
"yes, I see it too; here are my details ...",
or vote for it.
Thanks.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:
Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?
Thank you.

Re:Right Mouse Button J-Builder X

Hi All,
Thanks for the heads up Paul. I just submitted a report via the Quality Central
interface. It is listed as Report Number 7424, and the title of the report was
"Right Mouse Button JBuilder X Mac"
Please add your comments/vote there.
thanks,
Deepak.
"Paul Furbacher [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Deepak Kumar wrote:

>I can also add that it does not seem to work with either a
>Kensington usb two button, or a Logitech usb two button mouse, so it
>may not be a mouse vendor specific issue.

Everybody: It does no good to talk about it here
other than to maybe reassure each other in some
small way.

If it's a bug, file it at Quality Central.
I just went there, and found no report on the
issue. I don't see the problem because I haven't
installed Panther and 1.4.2 on any of my systems
yet. Otherwise, I would do it (that is, if I saw
the problem under such conditions).

Will at least one of you file this, please?! And
then, will the others either add comments to say
"yes, I see it too; here are my details ...",
or vote for it.

Thanks.

--

Paul Furbacher (TeamB)

Save time, search the archives:

Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?

Thank you.

Re:Right Mouse Button J-Builder X

Hi,
I had already posted the issue Paul in 7365 I will add votes too the other issue too.
Ben.