jbuilderx / Can not not get project window to display

2005-02-15 03:16:07 AM
jbuilder11
I am taking a java class , I have installed jbuilderx on my home pc per class requirement.
I can not get the double pane in jbuilderx to display. I need the project
window to display in order to work on my class project(per The instructor).I have checked 2 things per instructor.
Make sure under View panes that the following boxes are checked
Project, file browser, content, Structure and Status Bar are checked. They all are checked and I still get one pane.
Also the instructor said to check that that other panes have collapased. This does not seem to be the case. I have unistalled
and reinstalled jbuilderx twice. The register attachment from Borland is in the correct
place on the C drive. I have a new dell pent 4 computer under xp. I need to get this fixed or can not work on my project.

Re:jbuilderx / Can not not get project window to display

"John L." john3907.msn.com wrote:
I am taking a java class , I have installed jbuilderx on my home pc per class requirement.
I can not get the double pane in jbuilderx to display. I need the project
window to display in order to work on my class project(per The instructor).
On the View menu, is "Maximize Content Pane" checked? If so, uncheck it
or double click one of the content pane tabs. Also try picking the View
| Workspaces | default menu item.
If neither of those works, you could the following:
1. Quit JBuilder
2. Rename the .jbuilderx/workspaces directory to something else (ex.
workspaces.bak). On Windows this directory is typically found in
C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername. If you can't find it, use the
Help | About menu item in JBuilder, select the "Info" page and check the
value of the "user.home" property. That's where the .jbuilderx
directory will be found.
3. Restart JBuilder
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:jbuilderx / Can not not get project window to display

Thanks! I am up and going with jbuilder. What allowed the double pane to show was the following