Double Entry

2003-10-02 08:57:09 PM
jbuilder3
Can anybody help?
I am using Jbuilder 4 with the JDK1.3.1. I am using the.
setEditMask("###,###,###.##") that is part of the com.borland.dx.dataset;
The problem that I am having is when the dataset is displayed in a JdbTable
and I go to enter a value in the associated column i.e. place a value into
the within the dataset where the .setEditMask("###,###,###.##") has been
set, and if a double click and to enter the box and type a number it is as
if i have typed the number twice. i.e. a double entry. Using the same setup
but without the. setEditMask("###,###,###.##") i type in one value and it is
ok one char is displayed. does anybody know of anything that can resolve
this issue or it there another way of achieving the same desired outcome but
without the use of the .setEditMask("###,###,###.##").
Thanks
Rob