why does the project JDK get overwritten/reset when the .jpx is read/write? (JB9 Ent)

2004-01-22 01:23:33 AM
jbuilder5
This has been around a little while and has annoyed me enough today to ask
why's up with it? When I get an entire project from our source control, and
the jpx is read only, the project JDK library setting stays put. BUT, when
I need to make a change to the jpx, do a checkout, then open up JB, I always
have to remember to reset the project JDK to the project's JDK library we
have setup. I don't believe this to be a nice feature.