Grid Component

2005-01-19 10:47:46 PM
jbuilder23
I'm looking for a good grid component. My cells must be able to display
combobox, checkbox, formated text, popup calendar to choose the date...
What's your favorite grid component?

Re:Grid Component

The most popular suite of components around is JClass from Quest
Software at www.quest.com/. It's a little buggy and can be
somewhat frustrating when you're trying to integrate it into your
application, but it does a decent job.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
Cidric LAFFONT wrote:
I'm looking for a good grid component. My cells must be able to
display combobox, checkbox, formated text, popup calendar to choose
the date... What's your favorite grid component?

Re:Grid Component

Thank you for your reply but JClass is a little bit expense for me and
contains many components I don't need. The Infragistic JSuite seems provide
all I need. Does somebody know this library? What do you think about it
(bugs? , easy to use? ...)?
Thank you and good Week-end!
message de news:xn0dxfry96ih1h006-kdean@www.teamb.com...

Cidric LAFFONT wrote:

>I'm looking for a good grid component. My cells must be able to
>display combobox, checkbox, formated text, popup calendar to choose
>the date... What's your favorite grid component?

{smallsort}

Re:Grid Component

Cédric LAFFONT wrote:
I'm looking for a good grid component. My cells must be able to display
combobox, checkbox, formated text, popup calendar to choose the date...
What's your favorite grid component?

This one is cheaper than JClass. Not sure if it has all the features
you want, but it has a free trial.
www.jidesoft.com/products/grids.htm
--
Regards,