Adding Jar File to project

2004-04-28 10:56:34 PM
jbuilder16
Hi All
I'm trying to add tritonus sound gsm jar files to my Jbuilder 9.0
project. I did follow the tutorial by adding it to the project properties |
Required Libraries | Add and by specifying a name and path of the jar files
but wasn't successful in knowing how I can import it . Any Idea how I can do
that
Thanks in Advance
Mo

Re:Adding Jar File to project

mo wrote:
Hi All

I'm trying to add tritonus sound gsm jar files to my Jbuilder
9.0
project. I did follow the tutorial by adding it to the project properties

Required Libraries | Add and by specifying a name and path of the jar
files but wasn't successful in knowing how I can import it . Any Idea how
I can do that

Thanks in Advance
Mo
Did you create a library and import the library name into your project?
Tools-Configure library. New->:libraryname->Add the jar files.
Project->Project Properties->Required Libraries, add the newly created
library names to the project.
Then build your jar file. Make sure to include all libraries and resources
on each lib through the checkbox.

Re:Adding Jar File to project

Yes that is exactly what i did . Even i did include java communication API
to my project in the same way and used import javax.comm and it did work.
But, with tthis new libaray each time i type import i can't find the name
of the new library . So i couldn't use. I haven't build the jar files that
included in the newly created library do i need to do that if yes how !
Thanks in Advance
Mo
"pnichols" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
mo wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I'm trying to add tritonus sound gsm jar files to my Jbuilder
>9.0
>project. I did follow the tutorial by adding it to the project
properties

>Required Libraries | Add and by specifying a name and path of the jar
>files but wasn't successful in knowing how I can import it . Any Idea
how
>I can do that
>
>Thanks in Advance
>Mo

Did you create a library and import the library name into your project?

Tools-Configure library. New->:libraryname->Add the jar files.
Project->Project Properties->Required Libraries, add the newly created
library names to the project.

Then build your jar file. Make sure to include all libraries and resources
on each lib through the checkbox.

{smallsort}

"mo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi All

I'm trying to add tritonus sound gsm jar files to my Jbuilder
9.0
project. I did follow the tutorial by adding it to the project properties

Required Libraries | Add and by specifying a name and path of the jar
files
but wasn't successful in knowing how I can import it . Any Idea how I can
do
that

Thanks in Advance
Mo

Put your jar file in a folder, say "yourproject/lib". Create a library file
with the content below. The example shows a library file for "wotonomy.jar",
the library file is named "wotonomy.library"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<library>
<!--JBuilder Library Definition File-->
<fullname>wotonomy</fullname>
<class>
<path>[lib/wotonomy.jar]</path>
</class>
<lastmodsaved>1069453328344</lastmodsaved>
</library>
Then add the library thru Project Properties/Required Library. That should
work.
Hung-