Re: JBuilder X and JDK 1.5 support

2004-02-18 11:44:10 PM
jbuilder2
Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:
Just to be sure - after installing the open tool what should change in
JBuilder? It does not seem working on my computer (and I did not copy a
shortcut this time).
I haven't actually run it, but my impression is that if you open the
project properties dialog and go to the Build/Java properties page,
there should be a new option for "Compiler." Ludovic's comments also
imply that this won't work with JBuilder X Foundation.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:Re: JBuilder X and JDK 1.5 support

Thank you. Now I found it.
- Alexey.
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB) wrote:
Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:

>Just to be sure - after installing the open tool what should change in
>JBuilder? It does not seem working on my computer (and I did not copy
>a shortcut this time).

I haven't actually run it, but my impression is that if you open the
project properties dialog and go to the Build/Java properties page,
there should be a new option for "Compiler." Ludovic's comments also
imply that this won't work with JBuilder X Foundation.

Re:Re: JBuilder X and JDK 1.5 support

David Orriss, Jr. a écrit :
Ludovic answered your pleas for 1.5 support:
only for compiling, as the structure view, the syntax highlighting and
code insight are still broken, but compiling should be good enough to
try the new features.
Nicely done Ludovic.. :)
Thank you. But I just used Keith's example.
--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

{smallsort}

Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB) a écrit :
Ludovic's comments also
imply that this won't work with JBuilder X Foundation.
As per feature matrix.