How to configure JAXP 1.3.2 on JBuilder ?

2006-04-10 07:20:33 PM
jbuilder6
Hi,
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.3.9
Java version: 1.4.2
I have an application that uses getTextContent(), setTextContent()
which are not present in JDK 1.4.2 so
I am in process of adding/using JAXP 1.3.2 on JDK 1.4.2.
Below are the steps I tried for the same but still couldnot resolve the
issue :
1. Downloaded JAXP 1.3.2 from
https://jaxp.dev.java.net/files/documents/913/28792/JAXP_RI_20060217.class
and unpacked the same using java -cp . JAXP_RI_20060217
(There is another step written in the URL to compile using jDK.1.4.2
with source/target = 1.4, i couldnot get that point so omiited for the
time being)
2. Placed the files dom.jar, jaxp-api.jar, sax.jar, xalan.jar,
xerecsImpl.jar at following path:
/Systems/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Version/1.4.2/Home/lib/endrosed.
3. And recompiled the project. Using JBuilder 2005 for building the
application.
But still the application couldnot get the functions, getTextContent
and setTextContent
As per my understanding the application is not able to connect to these
jar.
Do we need to explicitly specify the path of these jars ??
I hope similiar issue might have been faced earlier too ??
What can be the possible solution?
Regards,
RDH

Re:How to configure JAXP 1.3.2 on JBuilder ?

It seems I have posted this on wrong newgroup, so i am reposting it to
other one..
Rohit