JBuilder Crashes.

2004-06-24 05:47:31 AM
jbuilder15
Anyone know why JBuilder crashes after I run a program, then stop the
program. Then open the "new projects" menu and after clicking on the tree
view(folders) my whole system crashes and reboots.
Anyone else experience this? After paying so much for JBuilder X, I'd like
to use it.

Re:JBuilder Crashes.

steven wrote:
Anyone know why JBuilder crashes after I run a program, then stop the
program. Then open the "new projects" menu and after clicking on the tree
view(folders) my whole system crashes and reboots.
Probably one of the issues fixed by the bin/jdk.config file in
JBuilder's directory. Open that file, and you'll see 3 lines preceded
by comments about video issues. Try uncommenting them.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]