javadoc conflicts

2004-04-23 08:16:51 AM
jbuilder3
I just switched from enterprise to developer (JbuilderX) (different companies), and i've noticed in developer javadoc conflicts are not showing up, I have no errors so i expected it to show up.
I thought this was always on? anyone know if this is an enterprise only feature, or know how to turn it on ?
Also are there any good pointers on creating new templates, not the function templates but a new object in the object gallery ?

Re:javadoc conflicts

"Daniel Harrison" <dharrison[delete]@nla.gov.au>wrote:

I just switched from enterprise to developer (JbuilderX) (different companies), and i've noticed in developer javadoc conflicts are not showing up, I have no errors so i expected it to show up.

I thought this was always on? anyone know if this is an enterprise only feature, or know how to turn it on ?

Also are there any good pointers on creating new templates, not the function templates but a new object in the object gallery ?

I just noticed them appearing for one package and not the other. (The project has two seperate packages in different namespaces) Anyone have any ideas whats going on? They're not showing up for any classes i create in either package, but they exist for classes I didn't create ??